Early Morning Raids Lead to Multiple Arrests
Kerry Young Dutch Floyd
Courtney Murdock Mark Bunce Robert Hall
The Cherokee County Sheriff's Office executed multiple narcotic related search warrants early Friday morning.
Just after dawn, Sheriff's Deputies and Investigators executed search and arrest warrants at 300 East Pine, 314 East Sycamore, 502 South Washington and 300 East Pine, all in Weir, as a result of a months long investigation into the distribution and possession of methamphetamine.
Arrested as a result were:
- Kerry Young, age 52, - Multiple counts of Distribution of Methamphetamine
- Mark Bunce, age 58 - Possessing Methamphetamine, Drug Paraphernalia and 3 counts of child endangerment
- Courtney Murdock, age 52 - Possessing Methamphetamine, Drug Paraphernalia and 3 counts of child endangerment
- Dutch Floyd, age 32 - Possessing Methamphetamine, Criminal Use of a Weapon and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Robert Hall, age 36 - Possessing Methamphetamine, Criminal Use of a Weapon and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia along with an outstanding felony warrant issued in the State of Georgia
"This investigation remains ongoing and our office fully anticipates additional suspects to be arrested and charged with various drug related crimes," stated Cherokee County Sheriff David Groves.